Re: Missing dll's in new package [was Re: Please upload: xorg-*-6.8.99.901]

On 10/28/05, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> This test version was built from the mainline X.Org trunk code and not
> the CYGWIN branch.
>
> I'll be working on getting whatever changes exist on that branch over
> into the mainline trunk code next.
>
> If the patches are still in CYGWIN then that's the problem.

Thanks, Alan.  It seems that DPS support is being phased out, so
nevermind about that.

However, I have noticed another issue which may (or may not) be solved
on the branch.  It seems that xcursorgen and the default cursor sets
were not built and included this time around.

Other then that, the new X seems to be working fine.

On a side note, once the dust settles and if you have time to look
into it, perhaps it would be possible to make static libraries
available in addtion to the shared libraries?  Just a thought.

Cheers,
Nicholas