X Problem

Hi
I ran into an error somehow when trying to run the x-server. Attached is a copy of the log file. Apparently it thinks I am already running an x-server on the default display, so it will not start a new one, even though there is no x-server running.

Also I cannot delete the XWin.log file, perhaps because some program (the x-server that is already running??) is accessing it.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling cygwin and it didn not work; any suggestions?

Is there a way to force it to make a new x-server, or perhaps force-quit the one that is running (if one is running)

Thanks for the great program, keep up the good work!

-Ian