Re: port existing x windows application to win32

At 04:09 10/11/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

 can you pls tell me how I can port existing x windows
application to win32? Is there any tool that does this
or do I have to replace the X11 API with win32 API
manually?

Thanks, Mehnaz

We have ported large X apps from Unix / Linux onto Cygwin using a single master source set and run on 9x, Xp and W200*. Also the same under Microsoft's Services For Unix then using the Cygwin X server again on all the windows platforms above. If I remember correctly here were some minor code changes but these were trivial and handle with #ifdef .

So just go to it with Cygwin no special tooling required.

Darryl Scott