Re: port existing x windows application to win32

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Michel Bardiaux wrote:

So, I was right (rather than 'disregardable'). And that's from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Which brings back my query: is there a free but not GPL version of the X client libraries for Win32?

rofl

I have a better suggestion: since you don't understand any of the
issues involved, perhaps you have some fellow employee who can
understand the difference between cygwin's dll and libraries that
may be distributed with it.

bye (no need to talk to you again).

--
Thomas E. Dickey