Re: Looking for Cygwin/X maintainer

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 12:09 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 05:00:48PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> >>I'm still here, but v.  busy.
> >>
> >>So if someone does want to take over - feel free.
> >
> >It would really be helpful for the Cygwin/X project if somebody could
> >take over.  We would really appreciate if somebody with more time to
> >reply to problems on this list and to look for bug-fixes etc.  would
> >volunteer.
>
> And to clarify - both Corinna and I sent Alan personal email asking for
> feedback before I sent out my note.  I wasn't trying to surprise Alan by
> sending that note.

Actually, I'll clarify. I haven't had anything in the last week or two.

I did get an email from you on Feb 2nd I can see, but I've just come
back from three weeks in the US, away from all things cygwin. So
apologies for not replying.

But in essence, if someone does want to stand up to take the
maintainership - please feel free, I don't want to stand in anyone's
way.

Alan.