KDE on Cygwin

Hello

I am playing with a KDE on Cygwin program and so far have installed all of tha packages that I was told to get, yet I get 2 error messages that iterate that I am missing some. Here is the sequence of events i took in 4 screen shots, maybe this could help you diagnose my problem.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5264/011dr.jpg (1)
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8901/024vf.jpg (2)
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7093/030yj.jpg (3)
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5645/040jc.jpg (4) -- the error one, the part about line 2 & 6