Re: STARTXWIN.BAT Hanging Under Win2KPro

STARTXWIN.BAT is hanging on the startup under Win2KPro.  If I run it, it
will stall out - I can't right-click on the X icon in the system tray to
bring up the menu, and when I examine the processes, it appears that
XWin.exe is running, as well as an xterm.exe process, but no XTerm ever pops
up.

I have not seen a hang per se, but some times I run STARTXWIN.BAT and nothing happens, I never get the X server or the xterm, sometimes I get the X server but no xterm. If I run the script again, I usually get an xterm. No errors, no hangs.

Since I'm able to recover by simply rerunning the script, I've not
attempted to track it down.

I've seen this behavior on both Win2KPro and WinXP Pro.

Brett