"United Kingdom Extended" keyboard layout

I noticed that the latest Cygwin/X doesn't recognise the "United Kingdom
Extended" keyboard layout, so if you do happen to use this keyboard
layout on XP, you end up with a US layout unless you modify your X
startup script to set the keymap to 'gb'. So, as the FAQ suggests, I'm
sending an email to the list...

(--) winConfigKeyboard - Layout: "00000452" (00000452)
(EE) Keyboardlayout "United Kingdom Extended" (00000452) is unknown

Layout code is generally 'gb', if I understand the terminology
correctly, but what it adds is deadkeys on `, and AltGr-"^'~, plus a few
more AltGr combinations.

See: http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/keyboards/kbdukx.htm

That's all,

John.

--
John Beranek                         To generalise is to be an idiot.
http://redux.org.uk/                                 -- William Blake