Re: Cygwin/X on multiple displays, nothing displayed

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Justin Patrin wrote:

> On 8/29/06, Brian Ford <Brian's email address> wrote:

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR
Thanks.

> > On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Justin Patrin wrote:
> > > Does anyone have any clues how to fix this issue?
> >
> > -multiplemonitors ?
>
> Thanks, I should have checked for/tried that previously. Unfortunately
> it makes no difference at all. I've attempted some more things and
> here is what I have found:
>
> -multiplemonitors makes no difference with any of the other options I tried.
>
> -multiwindow is my default mode and works on one monitor but not on
> two. Some more testing today has shown that output works only on the
> leftmost monitor but only at the resolution of the primary monitor.

Works fine for me with two.  Are the two monitors at different color
depths?  Are they being driven by the same vendor's video driver?

You did start X after having the destop extended, right?  Changes in
monitor configuration are currently not detected.

--
Brian Ford
Lead Realtime Software Engineer

.