This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Cygwin/X and emacs always hangs..
- From: Joe Bruce <Joe dot Bruce dot PSU at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:14:47 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin/X and emacs always hangs..
- References: <4145AE6D.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Bram Kivenko <cygwin-xfree <at> xspace.com> writes:
> Does anyone know anything about this? I use windows 2000, but I'm not
> sure that matters.
I can only confirm that it affects Windows XP SP2 as well. I have been having
the same problem (and now wish that I had not upgraded my Cygwin install).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html