This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: startx failure, on fresh install
- From: "Mariusz Janczak" <M dot Janczak at adbglobal dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:45:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: startx failure, on fresh install
- References: <BAYC1-PASMTP0716357F26502AEE3F4612B4310@CEZ.ICE>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I had the same problem and as you said there was not any response on this
forum. But I have found solution that works for me. While running the cygwin
setup you have an option that set the default text file type. While
installation it have to be set as recommended - unix/binary. After
installation you can change it to the DOS/text type.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html