This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Problem with xterm menu displaying too small
- From: "Kris Thielemans" <kris dot thielemans at csc dot mrc dot ac dot uk>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:56:16 +0100
- Subject: Problem with xterm menu displaying too small
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On one of the PCs that I use, I have a problem that the menu that xterm
displays if you control-click (left,middle or right), e.g. to change the
font-size, is too small. It shows only 2 lines, and not all characters.
Anyone knows how to fix this?
PS: I'm pretty up-to-date with cygwin and xfree.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html