This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Problem with xterm menu displaying too small
- From: Thomas Dickey <dickey at his dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:30:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Problem with xterm menu displaying too small
- References: <20060928145620.456A94F8C24@smtp502.his.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Kris Thielemans wrote:
On one of the PCs that I use, I have a problem that the menu that xterm
displays if you control-click (left,middle or right), e.g. to change the
font-size, is too small. It shows only 2 lines, and not all characters.
Thomas E. Dickey
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html