This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
windows patch breaks cygwin/x
- From: Gerhard Gonter <gg at urxn dot at>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:52:54 +0200
- Subject: windows patch breaks cygwin/x
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
after installing the windows patch for ms06-055 , Cygwin/X didn't
start anymore. After removing that patch, Cygwin/X worked again. The
text on the M$ page doesn't explain what the patch does, but the patch
is clearly b0rked.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html