grass download

Hello and sorry for disturbing you,

I'm trying to download Grass 6.0.2. for Windows,

So form the instructions described here:

http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html#toc5

I made the first 6 step (download cygwin...)

The7 point is

Copy grass 60.batinto c:\cygwin...I did it and afterwards I run it....I expect now to be able to work in Grass while it appears a window with:

A fatal error has occurred and Cygwin/X will not exit
Please open /tmp/XWin.log

So I opened it and:

Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't already running

I don'hav ean idea of the problem, my be you help me (I find your mail-address in the same window)..

Thanlk you a lot

Greetings

Michele