Re: Stand-alone console-application with cygwin

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007, pez wrote:

I have recently switched my development-tool from VisualStudio to Eclipse using cygwin as C++ environment. Everything works fine on my PC, where I have installed cygwin, but on my customers computer I get the Errormessage "Terminal not found: cygwin" when I try to start the application. Is there a way to avoid installing cygwin and still run the application?

Perhaps it's looking for the terminal description named "cygwin". That's independent of whether he's installed cygwin, since it's part of ncurses...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net