Re: can't startup startx in cygwin

"Jason" wrote in message 4606B71F.5000006@cougarcorp.net">news:4606B71F.5000006@cougarcorp.net...
J. David Boyd wrote:
Have you tried rebaseall? I had to do that to get consistent results...

Actually, I did that 2 days ago to fix another problem with fork, and this issue seems to have disappeared again. Was just going to post that when I saw this message :)

So, thanks! That seems to have been the answer.

Jason

Of course, now that I've run rebaseall to get my X apps working okay, emacs no longer starts...

Dave