Multiple Session Question

Hello,

I've got cygwin working well via SSH to single host, single window.
I connect via SSH, and run "startkde" - I get the KDE desktop in one
single window. Works great!

How do I connect to a second machine at the same time.

See below for details.

-Duane.

For example:
    I login as my self - with ssh & a remote session
And I login as another person to the same machine.
     In my case, I have two accounts:
		A development account
	And	A Test account.

Likewise, I have this situation:
	I login to Machine1 - and it works.
	I login to Machine2 - and it works.

Problem:
	I can only have 1 connection to 1 machine at a time.
	Both should have separate window/display.

I have done this with commercial X11 packages, but not CygwinX.

This does not seem to work, and I can't seem to find in the user docs
any thing that reasonably describes some things.

(1) Yes, I have tried using a different display, ie:
        127.0.0.1:0.0
    And 127.0.0.1:1.0

  That does not work when I have 2 sessions.
  The two displays work - independent of each other

(2) I'm not sure what is going on with the /tmp/.X11-unix/dir
    And can't find docs for it - I suspect it is part of the problem.

(3) I'm not sure what the "--screen" options do for the Xwin program.

The script I to start the session (via SSH and public keys) is below,

The difference between the two is WHO and DISPLAY.

The script below - deletes the old /tmp/.X11-dir, which I know is a bad
thing with 2 sessions. I have tried not deleting it - that does not seem to
help.

#!/bin/bash

TARGET=linxbox

WHO=duane
#WHO=testaccount

export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
#export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:1.0
export PATH=/usr/X11R6/bin:"$PATH"
export XAPPLRESDIR=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults
export XCMSDB=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/Xcms.txt
export XKEYSYMDB=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XKeysymDB
export XNLSPATH=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale

rm -rf /tmp/.X11-unix

XWin -clipboard -silent-dup-error &

echo "STARTING KDE REMOTEL"
ssh -l $WHO $TARGET "startkde" &