Re: Adding fonts

It's a little more work, but it might be better to add the Windows
fonts directory to the X font path.  Then you only store the actual
fonts in one place on disk, and all the system TTF fonts are available
to X.

You'd need to create the X11 font management metafiles in the system
fonts dir, but Windows will just ignore them.  You'd also need to
update them whenever you add new fonts . . . or schedule a job to
check periodically.

Mark J. Reed <markjreed@mail.com>