Alt-Tab and KDE

Hi,

I'm using Konsole and I've got a problem with Alt-Tab: whenever I
cycle from Konsole to other Windows programs and get back to Konsole
the left most "Session" menu has the focus (as if I had pressed Tab by
itself) and I have to press Escape again to switch the focus to the
command line where I can type.

This would be okay if I had pressed Tab by itself. But I pressed Alt-
Tab. So how can I tell XWin or KDE that Alt-Tab is not Alt -> Tab?!

Any help or tips appreciated...

Thorsten

By the way: I don't have this under Linux and I tried to make sure
that I have exactly the same configuration.