Re: Xdmcp too slow with SOME Linux accounts.

I have a similar problem, but it is not limited to a specific account.
 In fact, it is fairly random.  Sometimes I get pretty good
performance, and then it just dies.

In my case, it seems to get pretty bad when I launch Eclipse, but I
have to admit that Eclipse is the only GUI app that I use, so it may
be gui apps in general.

What I see (reported in another message) is that mouse click and
keyboard seem to be very responsive, but mouse move is non-responsive.
 If I open a menu and move the mouse, the menu items are not
highlighted.  If I move the mouse several more times over the menu,
ultimately a menu item is highlighted.  Once it is highlighted, I can
click to select the item.

>From a pretty uninformed perspective, it appears that mouse move
events are not being forwared from my server to the client, but I'm
not sure how to determine that.

I am pretty confident that the problem is limited to mouse move
events, and that keyboard and mouse click events are being forwarded
immediately.

I've seen nothing on my other post.