Re: Has anyone run xdm successfully under cygwin?

Hi,

pbs wrote:
Erich Dollansky wrote:

I do not know about this package but all other packages' source can be downloaded via setup.exe with checking the proper checkbox.

The sources will then automatically fit to the binary you have on your
machine.

Thanks I had not see the src column, It was scrunched up until you mentioned it and I expanded it :-)

the default size of this window is pretty small. I maximise it normally to see at least something.

Erich