A problem about the fonts when i remote login the suse from my windowsXP box

hi,
    I am sorry to bother you, but I can't solve this proble my myself,
and I have try my best to search the answer through google.
    When I remote login the notebook (screen resolution 1280x800 and I
installed suse linux 10.3 in it), the fonts looks so small which make
my eyes so tired.
   I modifed the startxwin.bat to this line:

XWin -screen 0 1280x800x16

but it can't help.
Thanks very much ^_^