RE: Trapping clicks on Cygwin/X Server icon

Hi,

thanks for the info.

It seems that the PPID refers to the xterm parent and not to the XWin process,
which, apparently, cannot be killed, probably because it is a Windows process.
Never mind. I will create a menu to remove my file, in the XWin menu, and then
select Exit.