Re: Xwin crashed when i use "-depth 24"

hi
thanks for your reply and excuse me for repeating the question i thought that they not delivered successfully so i resend them.
but i think cygwin.cause that wrong colors appeared in screen. i use several demos of comerical packages like xconnect-pro and xWin32 and they are working properly.
they can taste the settings of CDE. when i use auto detection option in xconnect-pro it run in 26 bpp automatically but in cygwin it runs in 32 by default. i tried to use -depth 26 but it crashed and stopped.
you say that hardware must capable to perform 26 bpp. but both target and host computers really work by another tools. :-\ please suggest me a solution. thanks for your attention