pdfEdit versus cygwin/ X windows

Hi,

I try to run the 'pdfedit' application under cygwin.
It seems that the problem is due to the 'X server' configuration as the 'pfedit' team guy has written me (see below).

Would you mind having a look ?

Thanks in advance.

Hervé de Foucault
Responsable de proposition - Division Automatismes
Proposal Manager - Automation Division
Siemens VAI Metals Technologies SAS
BP 154 - 51, rue Sibert
42403 Saint-Chamond Cedex