RE: Cygwin/X on WS2008 x64

I've been trying to get Xwin running on a Windows 2008 Server x64 box (Cygwin 1.5.25-15)..

Using the startxwin.bat file, I manage to startup an X session, however am having trouble getting xterms to start, and upon closing and then restarting the X session, things stop working completely, requiring a reboot to work again.. I haven't found anything in the log file which gives the problem away.. The startxwin.bat file looks like:

***
@echo off
SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0

SET CYGWIN_ROOT=\cygwin

SET PATH=.;%CYGWIN_ROOT%\bin;%CYGWIN_ROOT%\usr\X11R6\bin;%PATH%

SET XAPPLRESDIR=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults
SET XCMSDB=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/Xcms.txt
SET XKEYSYMDB=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XKeysymDB
SET XNLSPATH=/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale

if not exist %CYGWIN_ROOT%\tmp\.X11-unix\X0 goto CLEANUP-FINISH
attrib -s %CYGWIN_ROOT%\tmp\.X11-unix\X0
del %CYGWIN_ROOT%\tmp\.X11-unix\X0

:CLEANUP-FINISH
if exist %CYGWIN_ROOT%\tmp\.X11-unix rmdir %CYGWIN_ROOT%\tmp\.X11-unix

if "%OS%" == "Windows_NT" goto OS_NT

REM Windows 95/98/Me
echo startxwin.bat - Starting on Windows 95/98/Me

goto STARTUP

:OS_NT

REM Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
echo startxwin.bat - Starting on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008

:STARTUP

run XWin :0 -rootless -multiplemonitors -clipboard -silent-dup-error -scrollbars

REM This may need changing if PC slows, delay in seconds - Can be linked to network drives being scanned (and ssh-agent errors)
echo Delay XTERM start while wmaker is instantiated..
sleep 5

run xterm -sl 1000

run wmaker
***

If anyone can assist me with this, or provide alternate batch files to kick things off more gracefully I'd be very grateful..

Cheers,

Paul