This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
How can I go back from X11 version 7.2 to version 6.99 ?
- From: didi <didi at porsche dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:11:15 +0100
- Subject: How can I go back from X11 version 7.2 to version 6.99 ?
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
After updating from version 6.99 to the new 7.2 last week,
nothing works like before.
Now I need to go back to a former version, but it seems , there is no
"easy way" button in the setup-GUI. How can I go back ?
Is there any possibility to create an installable image from another
machine with version 6.99 ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html