RE: Documentation

Thanks Jon,

Jon TURNEY wrote:
>Jonathan Johansen wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've tried installing the Cygwin X11 server to try to be able to run an
>> X app, but the cygwin installation packages were completely different to
>> the ones mentioned on the website and in the documentation.  I had to
>> search the mailing list to get the required package names.  So, can I
>> suggest that the website and/or documentation are updated to reflect the
>> package name changes?  I'm sure it would save a lot of pain for people
>> in the future.
>
>I've just updated the documentation under http://x.cygwin.com/docs/

This is great!  It has a lot of information on how to fix common problems.  I have hope to be able to use Cygwin/X again soon (once I have all of the kinks worked out with my installation).  And now with the discovery of this mailing list, I have another avenue to get help in the present & hopefully an avenue to contribute in the future.

Thanks,

Michael