This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: xorg-xserver-1.5.3-2: Dialogs that save their positions keep drifting downwards
- From: "Cesar Strauss" <cestrauss at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:25:26 -0200
- Subject: Re: xorg-xserver-1.5.3-2: Dialogs that save their positions keep drifting downwards
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Cesar Strauss wrote:
> There is a GTK application (gschem from www.geda.seul.org) that saves
> the position of its sub-dialogs when they close, so they reopen at the
> same place.
> Up to now, on Cygwin/X, this didn't always work well: in multi-window
> mode, dialogs kept reopening a little lower each time, by an amount
> equal to the title bar height.
> When xserver-1.5.3-1 came out, I was glad to see it was fixed.
> However, the symptom reappeared on xserver-1.5.3-2.
I can confirm the issue is solved in xorg-xserver-1.5.3-3.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html