Re: Recent X11 upgrade and getting _gl?? Undefined references compiling another package

André Bleau wrote:
> You will need to change OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR to /usr/include/opengl .
> See: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-12/msg00089.html
>
> - André Bleau, Cygwin's volunteer OpenGL package maintainer.

The above worked great but in the announcement for this version you
mention:

> you can compile as usual.
>
> Usr/lib/glut32.lib is now provided. It should used instead of
> libglut32.a.

I don't seem to see a glut32.lib in my /usr/lib directory?  Is this the
correct name as I did a find for *glut* and still didn't locate it -
just the ones you would expect to find.

Thanks

bk