Where do I have to put fvwm-themes-start?

Hi there,

installed fvwm, fvwm-themes package as well, with one exception (a
warning in ./configure that Xlib could not be found and that
fvwm-images(sp?) might not work correctly, I assume a bug in the script
somewhere, as my Cygwin+Cygwin/X installations are bog-standard and
sane).

My problem now: where do I have to put the "fvwm-themes-start" line?
.BAT file makes no sense, as this cannot understand extension-less
scripts.

A last way out would be invoking the startxwin.sh (providing the
required line) indirectly by starting bash via cygwin.

Problem 2 is that .XWinrc does not seem to support on-startup execution
of commands like e. g. .profile or XF86config. The only thing I've found
is how to build menus ;)
just doing a /bin/fvwm-themes-start will result in a "string error at
line XX".

Can anyone help please?

-Andreas