Re: xview: hello word does not launch

Carl R. Crawford wrote:
Thank you for replying. While I thought that it was a connect problem, you
were correct and it is font issue. There are two problems.

1) Sun put specific fonts in the public domain and they are available thru
setup.exe.

2) xview uses a number of fonts, e.g., lucida-medium, as defaults for some
packages and uses others that cannot be changed for other packages. I cannot
find these fonts via setup. Do you have any suggestions on how to find these
latter sets of fonts?

b&h-lucida should be available in the packages font-bh-dpi75 and font-bh-dpi100.