Re: cygwin and cygwin-xfree lists to merge

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 04:30:37PM -0800, Peter Farley wrote:
><Snipped>
>> My sympathies are growing milder by the minute.
>
>I am only a lurker here just trying to keep track of events in
>cygwin-X, but I do think your arguments for re-merging the lists are
>not unreasonable.
>
>It will mean "change" for those who have only been tracking cygwin-X,
>and that's not always comfortable.  I frankly can't come up with any
>solid reason to oppose the re-merge, so I guess that's a yes vote here.
>
>Especially if you have already planned on using Mr.  Betts' ideas about
>maintaining X-threads and links to the X-archives.

I responded to the message here but my clever mailer (which I programmed
myself so I only have myself to blame) only sent it to cygwin-xfree.

Short answer: The only thing I'm considering is turning off the
cygwin-xfree list and removing hints of it from cygwin.com/lists.html.

cgf