Cygwin/X not working after installing OpenSSH

Hi All,

I was recently using cygwin/x without any problems.  Normally I would use
the startxwin.bat file to open an X11 terminal.  Now this is not working
because the startxwin.bat file 'cannot be found.'  Indeed when I look for it
in /usr/X11R6/bin it is not there!

This file went missing after I installed the OpenSSH packages in order to
run cygrunsrv so that I can access my computer from outside my network (via
ssh in cygwin).  Are the X11 and OpenSSH packages incompatible?  When I try
to run X11 by using the XWin.exe file it says that cygwin1.dll can not be
found.

This is a huge problem since I need X11 working in order to run some of my
important programs.  Are there any solutions to get this working?  I prefer
to keep the ssh ability but will drop it if I have to.  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
ScKaSx