Re: [patch 0/7] X server patchset

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
Jon TURNEY wrote:
This mail is followed by a series of patches, mainly fixing cosmetic issues in -multiwindow mode. This is incremental to my patchset of 20081218

Updated to include the correct version of 1/7, add a proper attribution to 4/7, and fix various typos in the commentary I spotted once I read them :-)

http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/cygwin-xorg-server-patch-set-update-20090116.tar.bz2

Thanks for reorganizing these patches; I was starting to lose track of
them all as they were scattered on the list.  I'll have a chance to look
at these Sunday, and I think we should aim for a release sometime next week.

In addition, there is a backport of the built-ins font patch; anything else?

Nope, that's all from me at the moment :-)