Re: Saving all xterm output to a file

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure I understood all that, but I wanted to give an
update. I wrote a script and ran over 250 tests over last night using this
syntax:

./run 1 Joiner default 2>&1 | tee 2_7_09_results.dat

Only one of these tests gave output. Mark, if I understand you correctly,
the "| tee" should be at the end? I will try that today.

A few more details about the system, in case any of them matter. All of this
is running on a MacBook Pro that is running Windows XP in Bootcamp. What the
run program does is actually start up a few different processes, one of
which I wrote, to control a robot in a simulation package. The program that
I wrote has  bunch of printout statements that I need to see to debug why it
isn't working and to take data once it is. I should mention that what I have
been doing is completely closing out XWin after every run and re-opening it.
I'm not sure if this will cause problems, and since it was test #67 that
gave results last night, I don't think that would be the problem, but I'm
going to try just closing bash and xterm between runs today.