Re: X / gtk-x11 / flicker and other problems [+PATCH]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon TURNEY" <jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk>
Subject: Re: X / gtk-x11 / flicker and other problems [+PATCH]

Bah! Now I've noticed the flickering again, so I have to fix it. Your cunning plan worked. :-)

Thanks very much for that, Jon.  I'll apply your patch at the weekend
(presumably it'll work with x11r6, which I'm still on?)

My only qualm is that I'm not very experienced with building Cygwin stuff
from source.  Mostly, I've tried the "configure" and "make" route which has
so far been a bit hit-and-miss.  Should I be using cygport to do the rebuild
and if so, what command(s) should I need?

John