Re: I Cannot Start the X Server

Thanks for the pointer to the FAQ. I am aware of it. Unfortunately I
seem to be one of those cases where the procedure of recreating the
/tmp directory and running with administrator privileges doesn't work.
I read the technical note in the FAQ and thought the results with
ProcMon might be helpful because they point in a slightly different
direction.