From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Williams, Chris
(Marlboro)
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:09 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Intermittent X clipboard failure

Are you saying your modified start up scripts might be contributing to
your problem.
I'm running Cygwin scripts with minimal changes and I've always had
clipboard problems. Not that I've stopped using the Office clipboard
(uncheck all the Office clipboard options), everything seems to be
working ok. I can run for 1 or 2 days at a time with out seeing an
issue.

-Chris