RE: starxwin.bat always "misfires" the xterm once - it works!

	Most likely there's lots of shared libraries to load.  I suspect if you were to comment out the sleep and start X once, showinf the failure, if you were to run a bunch of memory-hogging apps in sequence, when you tried X again it would once again have the problem.  But are you curious enough to try this..?

	$.02,

Mike

P.S.  I have no idea how many euros that is.