BadAlloc

Hi folk,

I have a problem with the Xserver. I have installed
xorg-x11-base           7.4-1
xorg-x11-bin            7.4-1
xorg-x11-bin-dlls       7.4-1
xorg-x11-bin-lndir      7.4-1
xorg-x11-etc            7.4-1
xorg-x11-fenc           7.4-1
xorg-x11-fnts           7.4-1
xorg-x11-libs-data      7.4-1
xorg-x11-man-pages      7.4-1
xorg-x11-man-pages-html 7.4-1
xorg-x11-xwin           7.4-1

Under cygwin everything is fine, but when I start a x-Programm like
xterm from another machine like Sunos
$ uname -a
SunOS beadev 5.10 Generic_118822-23 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240

The xterm starts, but when I press a key the x crashes with the
following error message
-------------------------
xterm:  warning, error event received:
X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  136 (XKEYBOARD)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  16 (XkbSetNamedIndicator)
  Serial number of failed request:  133

I would be happy about any Idea to fix the problem. With the older
Version of X i didn't had that problem.

I hope that someone can help me

Thanks
   Franz