Re: X.org 7.4 dying under Geomview

I should add that after doing startx 2>&1, the console error I'm seeing once I launch geomview from an
xterm with
./geomview -run ../savi1.4.2/savi

and the local Cygwin/X display crashes under Geomview is:
xterm: fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) or KillClient on Xserver ":0.0"
xinit: connection to X server lost.

/var/log/XWin.0.og doesn't show anything beyond 'XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened the display'.