This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: [Xwin 1.7]: copy from rxvt-x to windows application does not work
- From: FrÃdÃric Bron <frederic dot bron at m4x dot org>
- To: cygwin-xfree <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:57:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Xwin 1.7]: copy from rxvt-x to windows application does not work
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
> If I run rxvt-x (1.5 or 1.7) with Xwin (1.7), when I select something
> in the terminal output and then type Ctrl-V in any Windows
> application, this does not work. Some application say that the
> clipboard is like corrupted. In general, if I type Ctrl-V several
> times, after a while, the text is pasted (after 4-5 times of Ctrl-V).
> If I use Xwin 1.5 or rxvt-native it works fine (with rxvt version
> either 1.5 or 1.7).
Am I the only one with such a problem?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html