This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: fastpath 0 -> xterm?
- From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:05:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: fastpath 0 -> xterm?
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Tom Roche Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 02:29:30PM -0400
>> Since I'm not seeing this in the FAQ, I wanted to propose the
>> following item: what would be required to go "from zero to xterm"?
>> I.e. from a Cygwin-less windows box (windows >= 2k) to getting a
>> Cygwin/X xterm up on one's screen?
Christopher Faylor Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:45:18 -0400
> You do understand what the "F" in FAQ stands for, right?
I suspect folks frequently ask, "Just how much pain will this
involve?" You may have noted that other projects frequently seek to
demonstrate how easy it is to setup and do some simple task.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html