[1.7] XWin still fails with SunOS 10

Greetings.

I updated from the old cygwin to the new 1.7 by installing the new 1.7 in c:\cygwinx directory. The reason why was because I wanted to see if a problem that I previously had was fixed with a SunOS 10 server. When I run this command,

XWin -once -query <IP>

the X windows opens and quickly disappear. The log is attached. I went to,

http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html

and tried to find any hints, but, nothing...

By the way, this is the same problem that the previous version of cygwin had. But, since Mr. Turney said to give it a try with the new version, I did. :-) Is this going to ever be fixed?

thanks,

josé