RE: Cut & Paste problem between X windows

Steve Wallace wrote,
> I am using the logitech setpoint utility within XP with the default
> settings, although these were also used on the previous setup.

In setpoint (assuming it's similar to the version I have), there's a
tab with "1. Select Mouse", "2. Select Button", and "3.Select Task"

Select your mouse model in 1, click on the middle button in 2, and
in 3, you need to select "Other".  Then click on "Select Functions".
You should see a number of options.  Select "Middle Mouse" and you
should be in business.

HTH,

Phil
--

This email has been scanned by Ascribe Ltd using Microsoft Antigen for Exchange.