Re: X11R7.5 & fontcache..

Does this mean it is a 'beta' or test version?

If it is a released version, will it be made available for the
released version of cygwin (1.5).  I've no idea when cygwin
will release 1.7 as being 'ready'...

How difficult would it be to turn on compiling in of the 'font-cache' extension? I use fonts (oddly enough), and use the xfs. I believe the font-cache allows faster performance for networked fonts?

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
Cygwin/X has been updated to X.Org X11R7.5 (for Cygwin 1.7 only).