Re: Conflict between cliupboard and xmodmap

On 31/03/2010 15:52, Rodrigo Medina wrote:
Apparently here is a conflict between clipboard and xmodmap:
[...]
winClipboardFlushXEvents - unexpected event type 34

This is a not a conflict or an error.

This is merely a warning that the clipboard thread wasn't written to expect the MappingNotify events, which xmodmap causes the server to send to all clients.

There is no mechanism to express disinterest in that event, so I suppose we should add something to ignore those events, to prevent alarm and confusion...

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer