Re: Latest Cygwin X hangs when mouse is used to highlight text

Jon - I tried the -noclipboard option, and you were right. I can now highlight and cut-and-paste within the X environment. Hope that helps you. In the meantime, I will use minTTY, and try to get along without X-based GVim. I sure "hope" you can find something to correct. I will cooperate and try to give you anything you need from me that might assist.

Thanks,
Brian Kelly